Are you suffering from an autoimmune disorder? Or do you know someone who does?
Instead of being subjected to drugs that just treat the symptoms for the rest of your life, have you (or them) considered changing your diets to help heal yourself naturally – the way nature intended?
Contrary to what most specialists and conventional doctors will tell you, I’m living proof of the power of nutrition in autoimmune disorders.
Since 2015, I have been researching and experimenting with my diet and am proud to say that currently, I’m 99% symptom free and maintaining this purely with a nutrient dense, whole foods, plant-based diet and lifestyle interventions.
Yes, no medications or supplements! Au naturale. 😉
This series of posts are meant to help anyone with an autoimmune disorder (or any chronic disease for that matter like diabetes or obesity) tackle the daunting challenge of changing one’s diet, especially if its your first time, or if you have seen a naturopath who has given you a long list of foods that you have to avoid.
Here is an overview of my Autoimmune Healing Diet plan:
- A GREEN FOUNDATION – veggies, veggies and more veggies! These are fundamental to a healing and maintaining healthy.
- CLEAN PROTEIN
- HEALTHY EATING HABITS – snacking? Grazing? 3 meals a day?
- AVOID: WHAT ISN’T FOOD
- PERSONALISED NUTRITION – eating according to your ancestry, genetics and intuition and not following the latest diet trends
- HEALTHY CONDIMENTS – healthier options for oils, spices and flavors
- Eating out?
- Cheat days?
Look forward to in-depth details to come in the following parts of this series!
- Healing Diet Part 1: A GREEN Foundation
- Healing Diet Part 2: CLEAN Protein