Ever since I first discovered podcasts, I’ve been hooked. Its a audio platform similar to a radio show but without any musical interruptions. Often, the hosts of these podcasts will be interviewing someone else. These guest appearances are usually an expert in their fields which can range from best-selling authors, world class athletes, top entrepreneurs and accomplished researchers.
Since 2013, I’ve gain invaluable knowledge and insights from listening to these downloadable “radio shows” whilst commuting, eating meals or doing some other non-brain stimulating activities like jogging. There is such a vast number of podcasts and content out there that I’ve totally stopped listening to music and radio altogether and now look forward to the new podcast episodes every week.
The following is a list of my past and current favourites!
- The Tim Ferriss Show
- The Robin Sharma Mastery Sessions
- Phoenix Helix: Reversing Autoimmune Disease through the Paleo Diet and Lifestyle
- Ben Greenfield Fitness Podcast: Diet, Fat Loss and Performance Advice
- Wise Traditions
- Nutrition Diva’s Quick and Dirty Tips for Eating Well and Feeling Fabulous
- Optimize with Brian Johnson | More Wisdom in Less Time
- Spartan Up! – Chasing the secrets to success
- The School of Greatness with Lewis Howes
- Bulletproof Radio
- The Tony Robbins Podcast
- Obstacle Dominator Podcast
- The Art of Charm Podcast
- Extreme Productivity with Kevin Kruse