“If medicine wants to focus on prevention, there’s no better tool than nutrition.”
2018, Jun 17th: A Perfect Winter Curry-Rice Pot! 🍲
2018, June 10th: Singapore-Vegan ‘Nasi Lemak’
2018, May 24th: More Kitchen Experiments – Spelt Couscous, Tangy Curry, “Pineapple-Apple Danish”!
2018, May 21st: Spelt-Quinoa-Beans Dinner Pot!
2018, May 18th: Hot Noodle Winter Soups!
2018, May 7th: A Simple 2 min Salad!
2018, May 7th: Unexpected Health Coaching
2018, Apr 30th: Feijoa Bowl to Commemorate Autumn
2018, Apr 13th: Daily Beverage: Yin-Yang Chia Seeds
2018, Mar 12th: An Epidemic of Convenience and Spelt as the Most Healing Grain!
2018, Feb 13th: An Unexpected Cooking Contract
2018, Jan 20th: Finding a Lost Dog; Food as Medicine and Poison; God’s Plans In Action!
DIET: What I EAT!
***UPDATE (26th Feb 2018): Currently my diet still follows many of the principles of traditional diets as detailed in this post but I have gone mostly vegetarian and cut out all meat and dairy. The only animal product I eat are eggs. I find that my rate of healing and levels of inflammation have improved significantly since starting this diet 4 months ago.
I am experimenting with and slowly transitioning to a mostly plant-based vegan diet.
In 3 months I am totally symptom-free and off all medication!! I have yet to post on my “Healing Story” but I truly believe I am ‘in remission’! (I would very much like to use the word ‘cured’ but I hesitate as I know the symptoms will come back if I let myself “off the leash” for too long!)
- Attending Our 1st Milk Kefir Workshop (and Tasting!)
- Simple Packed Lunch Strategy!
- 3 REASONS TO EAT MORE SALADS and… 3 STEPS TO A BASIC SALAD DRESSING!
- My iHerb Shopping List for Natural Products!
- Lessons from a Nutritionist (Part 1)
- Lessons from a Nutritionist (Part 2)
- Lessons from a Nutritionist (Part 3)
- Fueling an Ultra (Part 1)
- Fueling an Ultra (Part 2)
RECIPES (Paleo AIP, Low Carb)
- Delicious Fish Bone Broth for Virility
- How To Make Beef Bone Broth In Singapore
- GUT HEALING Apple Stew Recipe + Benefits of Eating Apples!
- Low Carb Quiche Recipe
- Coconut Flour Bread
- Coconut Flour Banana Bread